NOTICE REGARDING MISDEMEANOR PROBATION: Under a federal consent decree entered by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee on January 13, 2022: (1) the Giles County Sheriff’s Department has recalled and will not enforce arrest warrants for violation of misdemeanor probation that were issued prior to January 13, 2022; and (2) the Giles County Circuit Court Clerk has waived collection of court debt (fines and fees) for misdemeanor convictions prior to January 13, 2022.
- Giles County Finance Dept. has an Immediate Opening for Purchasing Agent
- Legislative Committee Meeting Minutes – November 10, 2022 (Unapproved)
- Budget Committee Meeting Minutes – November 10, 2022 (Unapproved)
- Property Committee Meeting Minutes – November 10, 2022 – (Unapproved)
- The South Central Human Resource Agency Annual Governing Board Meeting