Emergency Medical Services
About Giles County Ambulance Service
Giles County Ambulance Service (Emergency Medical Service) is a team of qualified medical service professionals that assist throughout the county for all your medical emergencies.
Work with the Best!
Paramedics are invited to apply now for positions created with the move to a
24/72 Hour Work Schedule.
Supervisors / Medical Death Investigators
A-Shift: Danny Hardy, EMT-PV
B-Shift: Dustin Blade, NRP, CCP, FP-C
C Shift: Drew Laxson, CCP
D Shift: Jimmy Martin, EMT-PV
FTO (Field Training Officers)
Christopher Morgan, CCP
Bronson Slater, EMT-P
Amber Reagen EMT-PV
Danny Simmons, EMT-PV
Elizabeth Smith, CCP
Education and Training Instructor
Dustin Blade, NRP, CCP, FP-C dblade@gilescountyTN.gov
Click the “Pay Now” button to access the patient payment online portal. There is a $20 minimum for using this portal.
639 East Madison Street
Pulaski, TN 38478
10351 Columbia Highway
Lynnville, TN 38472
166 Main St.
Elkton, TN 38455
Goals and Objectives
The Ambulance Service strives to maintain the highest quality of medical professional care possible for all the citizens of our county. We as a service take pride and commitment with each patient that we assist.
- Our service is dispatched by the Giles County E-911 dispatch center.
- Our service uses Type III ambulances for the response vehicles and is the only primary service for all the 911 requests throughout the entire county. We currently provide four full-time units and four backup units.
- Giles County Ambulance Service currently holds positions for 36 employees.
- We operate on 24 hours shifts with a rotation of four shifts, providing ALS and BLS care 24/7 from the Northern portion of the county to the Southern portion.
Training and Recognition
- All medical employees are required to maintain certification in ACLS, PALS or PEARS, PHTLS, BLS and EVOC-VK along with monthly in-service education and training.
- We are recognized for maintaining a Class A Service by the Tennessee Department of Health Division of EMS.
- We are governed by the Rules and Regulations of the Tennessee Department of Health Division of Emergency Medical Services.
- We are current members of TASA (Tennessee Ambulance Association)
- South Central EMS Directors Association (SCEMSDA)
Support and County Relations
- Giles County has mutual-aid agreements with Lawrence County EMS, Marshall County EMS, Maury Regional EMS and Lincoln County EMS. We assist these counties when needed as they do in return for our service.
- We are supported by the Giles County Rescue Squad when their assistance is needed throughout the county.
- We are also aided when needed by the Pulaski Police and Fire and the Giles County Sheriff Department.
- We are supported by two aircraft companies: Air-Evac and Vanderbilt Lifeflight
We offer services for special events. Contact us for more information on prices and availability.
We welcome students to complete their clinical education at our station from various educational organizations.
Now Hiring – Full and Part-time positions for AEMT and Paramedic!
A listing of career opportunities will be updated as they come available. For more information on joining our team, click on the link to complete our online application. You may return the application along with your resume to chobbs@gilescountyTN.gov.